Co-Owner/Head of Staff
Staff member
Admin
Server Owner
Modpack Dev
Beta Tester
Jul 16, 2019
Winnipeg, MB, CAN
Really difficult to install due to it not being public-searchable on the twitch launcher, I had to use multimc and it made everything a lot easier. This man made a very easy to understand tutorial for it.
It is searchable as I logged out of my Curse Twitch Account and managed to find it on the first page in my browser. I can also repeat that on the Twitch Launcher without any issue. Make sure you are browsing ALL Mod Packs, not just FTB packs since we aren't an official FTB Pack. We'd also prefer if you use the Twitch Launcher so the updates flow to your client faster then they would if you have to manually look each time to see if it's been updated. This is going to be especially true once the modded server actually launches and goes live in the future.

Tamarock

Jul 17, 2019
Cheeseconsin
Ahhh I had to scroll down a lot more than I had expected. Thanks for the heads up guys!

EDIT: I think in the tutorials for when one is made for downloading it, be sure to include a spot for java arguements for increasing the xmx to a higher number, i needed 6gb's worth so it wouldn't freeze while attempting to load all the mods.

Last edited:

LinkNightblade

Co-Owner/Head of Staff
Staff member
Admin
Server Owner
Modpack Dev
Beta Tester
Jul 16, 2019
Winnipeg, MB, CAN
Ahhh I had to scroll down a lot more than I had expected. Thanks for the heads up guys!

EDIT: I think in the tutorials for when one is made for downloading it, be sure to include a spot for java arguements for increasing the xmx to a higher number, i needed 6gb's worth so it wouldn't freeze while attempting to load all the mods.
If you're using the Twitch Launcher, you can dedicate more ram without inputting a Java argument string. It's going to be under Settings on the twitch launcher itself, there is a minecraft tab under it.